NoHo Arts District, CA – The Television Academy today announced the newly elected members to the Board of Governors who will serve their two-year terms beginning on January 1, 2018 – December 31, 2019.
Governors elected to serve a first-ever term are: Lesley Aletter, Brenda Brkusic, Jeff Calderon, Rich Carter, Terri Carter, John Debney, Keiren Fisher, Greg Kupiec, Eboni Nichols, Laurie Parres, Christopher Reeves, Glenn Rigberg, Jason Rosenfield, Jill Sanford, John Simmons, Halina Siwolop, Steven Spignese and Michael Spiller.
Governors elected to serve a new term after one or multiple years absence from the Television Academy’s governing body are Bob Bergen, Scott Boyd, Lori Schwartz and John Ziffren.
Additionally, governors re-elected for a second term were: Frank Morrone, Jill Daniels, Peter Golden, Terry Ann Gordon, Steven Kent, Sam Linsky, Philip D. Segal and Mark Scott Spatny.
Newly elected members to the Board of Governors:
- Animation: Jill Daniels
- Art Directors/Set Decorators: Halina Siwolop
- Casting Directors: Peter Golden, CSA
- Children’s Programming: Jill Sanford
- Choreography: Eboni Nichols
- Cinematographers: John Simmons, ASC
- Commercials: Rich Carter
- Costume Design & Supervision: Terry Ann Gordon
- Daytime Programming: Steven Kent
- Directors: Michael Spiller
- Documentary Programming: Jason Rosenfield
- Interactive Media: Lori Schwartz
- Lighting, Camera & Technical Arts: Jeff Calderon
- Los Angeles Area: Brenda Brkusic
- Makeup Artists/Hairstylists: Terri Carter
- Motion & Title Design: Greg Kupiec
- Music: John Debney
- Performers: Bob Bergen
- Picture Editors: Scott Boyd, ACE
- Producers: John Ziffren
- Production Executives: Keiren Fisher
- Professional Representatives: Glenn Rigberg
- Public Relations: Steven Spignese
- Reality Programming: Philip D. Segal
- Sound: Frank Morrone, CAS
- Sound Editors: Christopher Reeves
- Special Visual Effects: Mark Scott Spatny
- Stunts: Lesley Aletter
- Television Executives: Sam Linsky
- Writers: Laurie Parres
Headshots available here.
About the Television Academy
The Television Academy seeks to expand the horizons of television excellence. Through the programs, publications and events of the Academy and its Foundation, it strives to empower storytellers who shape the evolving television space. And it celebrates those who have excelled by recognizing their achievements through accolades and awards, including television’s most coveted prize, the Primetime Emmy® Award. For more information, please visit TelevisionAcademy.com.
Source: The Television Academy